Study in Canada

Canadian college and university diplomas are recognized worldwide. International students prefer to study in Canada because of the quality of education, More Practical & co-op programs options to students, able to work while studies, a wide range of career prospects.

The most desirable is Post Graduate Work Permit after completion of studies from Designated Learning institutes (DLI).

Do you know how to apply for a Study Permit?

To apply for a study permit, you need a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution which are government-approved to accept international students. 

Documents Checklist for Canada Study Permit

  • Valid Passport – Front and Back pages including any visa stamped pages
  • Letter of acceptance from a Canadian institute with a DLI number
  • Valid proof of identification
  • Digital photo – refer here
  • Proof of financial support
    • If the duration of your studies in Canada will be less than a year, proof of financial support for the duration of your studies in Canada.
    • If the duration of your studies in Canada will be more than one year, proof of financial support for the first year of your studies in Canada.
  • Others supporting documents

Choosing an appropriate institute is a vital step. Your choice determines whether you will be eligible for a work permit after graduation.

Work While Studying

A full-time student can work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week while study on-campus or off-campus. 

Your spouse or common-law partner can legally work in Canada on a Spousal Open Work Permit while you study in Canada as an international student.

Visa Vyom Immigration can help aspiring international students to study in Canada by finding the most relevant programs for the students and making the application process smoother.

At Visa Vyom Immigration, we strive to provide our clients with the highest level of professionalism and immigration services. To know your eligibility, please feel free to contact us.