Super Visa for Parents & Grandparents
The super visa allows parents and grandparents to enter Canada multiple times to visit their children or grandchildren and stay in Canada for a period of up to 5 years on each entry. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
If you are planning to stay for 6 months or less, apply for a Visitor Visa application.
Super Visa Requirements
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- Parents & Grandparents – Applicant(s) must be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Letter of Invitation – Applicant(s) must have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes a promise of financial support for the length of your visit, the list and number of people in the household of this person
- Medical Insurance – Applicant(s) must have paid the medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:
- valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry, of at least $100,000 coverage
- You must apply for a super visa from outside Canada
What you Can’t do
- You can’t include dependants in this application.
- You must be admissible to enter in Canada
- any many more…
The rules and requirements of Canada Immigration program changes frequently, feel free to contact us.
Super Visa Insurance
According to IRCC, to apply for a Super Visa Application in Canada, visitors (Parents or Grand Parents) must have purchased (not quoted) at least CAD$100,000 in health coverage issued by a Canadian insurance company. The Coverage must be for up to 365 days.
This ensures visitors can pay for their health care if they become sick or injured while in Canada.
Visa Vyom Immigration offers you assistance with the purchase of Super Visa Insurance from the best yet affordable service providers.
To get the quote or any super visa insurance relation queries, feel free to contact us.