Spousal Open Work Permit
If you are a spouse of someone working or studying temporarily in Canada, you may be eligible for an Spousal open work permit if you’re:
- a spouse of a skilled worker in an occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B approved to work in Canada six months or longer
- a spouse of someone applying for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program in a job under NOC 0, A, B or C
- a spouse of a foreign student at a public post-secondary school, such as a college or university or (CEGEP) in Quebec
If your spouse has an open work permit (e.g. post-graduation work permit), you must attach a copy of your spouse’s work permit to your application for an open work permit, along with:
- a letter from your spouse’s current employer that confirms they work there in a NOC 0, A or B occupation, or a copy of your spouse’s employment offer or contract, and
- a copy of your spouse’s recent pay slips
Note: Your work permit may valid no longer than your spouse’s study or work permit.
Our Services includes
Visa Vyom Immigration aims 100% accuracy in the document preparation.
Visa Vyom Immigration accepts mojority of all modes of online payments.
Time sensitive handling
Visa Vyom Immigration takes every case at priority and aims to complete it within the given deadline.
Visa Vyom Immigration always available to its clients to discuss out the ongoing application.
Visa Vyom Immigration provides weekly updates on the submitted files to its applicants.
Visa Vyom Immigration provide invoicing in the real-time and in transparency.
Visa Vyom Immigration will invoice you with the flat fees as per case. You can pay the fees as per milstones. All pay must be paid at the time of submission at IRCC, ESDC etc.
Visa Vyom Immigration accepts payments directly to our corporate account. Payments can be made by wire transfers, e-transfers, credit cards.
For in-Canada applicant, an additional 5% GST will be charged on the retainer fees. For outside of Canada applicant, no such fees will be charged.