Canadian Citizenship Application
Becoming a Canadian Citizen is the main goal for many immigrants and is the final move to be fully recognized as the next-generation Canadian. Citizenship comes with many benefits that are not available to permanent residents, such as access to jobs, the right to vote in federal elections, run for political office, join the military and travel with a Canadian passport.
Canada welcomes people who will shape this nation for years to come as there are numerous citizenship pathways. Once you complete all the requirements and undergo the citizenship ceremony and oath, you will truly become a part of this great nation.
You are eligible to become a Canadian Citizen if you fulfill the following conditions:
- you are a permanent resident of Canada
- you have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
- you have filed your taxes if you need to
- you have passed a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada
- you have to prove your language skills, if you are 18 to 54 years of age, you must submit proof that you can speak and listen at the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) Level 4.
- you have passed the background check to ensure the genuineness of the law-abiding applicants.
Our licensed immigration consultants provide Citizenship Application Services with all the updated requirements by immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).